[LISTSERV@JISCMAIL.AC.UK: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK]

Carlos Laviola claviola at AX.NET.BR
Fri Jan 24 18:08:32 GMT 2003

I have tried to post the message below.  As you might have noticed, I am
posting with claviola at ax.net.br instead of claviola at alternex.com.br.
What's wrong?

Thank you,
Carlos.

----- Forwarded message from "L-Soft list server at JISCMAIL (1.8e)" <LISTSERV at JISCMAIL.AC.UK> -----

Date:         Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:36:18 +0000
To: claviola at ALTERNEX.COM.BR
From: "L-Soft list server at JISCMAIL (1.8e)" <LISTSERV at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

You  are  not  authorized to  send  mail  to  the  MAILSCANNER list  from  your
claviola at ALTERNEX.COM.BR account. You  might be authorized to send  to the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding  the policy of the MAILSCANNER list,  please contact the
list owners: MAILSCANNER-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK.