Disable Filename checking

Joel Colvin joelc at CTCHOUSTON.COM
Thu Jan 23 22:09:21 GMT 2003

If I wanted to completely disable all attachment filename checking
should I leave the config option blank, comment it out or change the
rules file to allow all files?

Joel
-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Lush, Richard
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 10:11 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Beta Webmin Module feedback anyone?

Hi All,
I'm just making the finishing touches to the next beta of the webmin
module which I hope to have completed and release on Sunday.  For those
of you that have downloaded (I'm sure someone has) is there any feedback
on problems seen, new feature requests etc.
The link again is  <http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin>
http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin
The new version will/does have the following fixed :

Maximum number of child forks now display
Help is now available
All file browsing buttons now work
Plus some other minor bugs
Cheers
Richard
Richard Lush
Consulting and Integration
Security Practise
Reading UK
Email            <mailto:richard.lush at hp.com> richard.lush at hp.com
Mobile           +44 (0) 7788 916941
Office           +44 (0) 118 920 2349
Fax              +44 (0) 118 920 4612
D I S C L A I M E R
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this
communication by others is prohibited.  HP and / or Compaq is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt nor for
any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature
whatsoever resulting from receipt or use of this communication.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or
telephone and return or destroy the original message. Thank you.