Kaspersky DaemonClient

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 16:41:19 GMT 2003

At 15:39 23/01/2003, you wrote:
>I tried your patch today and it works well, thank you very much for the
>patch.

Great.

>But, it didn't say found by kavdaemonclient. Just FYI. customer wants to
>know which one is detected the virus because we use 4 virus scanners.

Will have to think about that one.

>And Julian, some of our customers needs send partial messages (I don't
>know why and don't want to ask :)) so I think there should be a option
>for allowing to send partial messages. Then I won't be disable partial
>message check in SweepContent.pm :)

In the next release there are 2 more new configuration options:
         Allow Partial Messages
         Allow External Message Bodies
Both are set to "no" by default. Use rulesets with them to just allow the
particular customers the abilities they want, while keeping everything safe
for everyone else.

>Thanks again Julian for MailScanner

My pleasure :-)
--