Which Virus Scanner do I buy?

Mike Williams mike at TECHINTER.COM
Wed Jan 22 17:05:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have been searching for a virus scanner that will work on a BSDi 4.0.1 box
and came upon MailScanner.  I got it installed and working but I still have
to plug in the virus software.  So far I've only found 2 that mention BSDi
in their software products.  They are Kaspersky and RAV.  Problem is they
have different products and I searched the mail archive to see which one I
should get but sill have no idea.  RAV sells a product for Mail servers as
well as a product for file servers.  Kaspersky does this also.  One for
workstations one for servers and one for mail servers.  Each are priced
differently.  What one should I get that will work with MailScanner?
Thanks.

Mike Williams
IWC Inc.
30 South Whitney St Suite 1