My problems continue - Please help ASAP

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Tue Jan 21 21:37:03 GMT 2003

A new problem(could be related to my other problems) came up on the
server we have running mailscanner. Mail was not being routed for some
reason. The server was recieving mail, but it was all getting stuck in
mqueue.in and/or mqueue.

I restarted MailScanner(4.10-1) and that didn't seem to do anything.

We still have a ton of messages in mqeueu.in and quite a bit in mqueue
as well. Should it still deliver everything? It's delivering mail but I
can't figure out where it's picking it up from.

Has anyone seen this before. I downloaded the maillog and the only
problem I see is a lot of timeouts while trying to check the RBL's.
Currently I'm using ORDB-RBL and Infinite-Monkeys.

We had problems where our server just dies. Could these timeouts have
anything to do with it?

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks,
James