Server dying problems

brichter brichter at interaccess.com
Tue Jan 21 03:48:41 GMT 2003

I can confirm that also.

I manage at least 10 DL360's with Redhat 7.1 and 7.3 distros at work.

Knock on wood, have not had any issues.  We have allot of DL360's that blow
their power supplies.  So far all 2000 boxes though, none on the Linux side.

I have been using Mailscanner for about a month now with no issues on 2
sendmail boxes. (Around 40K messages a day one of them does, incoming only.
The second box is secondary on MX so it only scans a few hundred a day)

Also I am only using Mailscanner for it's ties into SpamAssassin.   We
already were using Trend Interscan for our virus scanning. (AFTER sendmail
relay's internally)

Have not updated to the newest version of MailScanner yet..

Waiting to read through all my messages from the last few weeks from the
mailing list to make sure there are no upgrade issues.

I just wanted to say MANY thanks to the Author of MailScanner!  It's been
rock solid for us so far.