Server dying problems

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Mon Jan 20 15:04:00 GMT 2003

I have had on and off problems with it. I still think the crux of my
problems are Redhat <---> Compaq, but I have no real evidience tight
now.

We're going to set the server up on a beefed up desktop and see how it
runs. I'm guessing it will be solid as a rock.

Can I ask what Compaq Server models you used? I do have it running on a
DL360 and it seems pretty solid. I've seen posts on Redhat's mailing
list where people are running on Compaq without any problems.

Thanks,
James