orphaned files in mqueue.in on restart

Clint Miller cmiller at TIGERBYTE.COM
Sun Jan 19 18:00:51 GMT 2003

That seems to work on all 3 of our servers.  Thank you.

Just FYI for anyone who cares, we're running:

*) sendmail 8.11.6
*) MailScanner 4.11
*) SpamAssassin 2.43
*) Razor Agents 2.22
*) Razor Agents SDK 2.03
*) f-prot 3.12a

The largest server is processing 80k ham, 70k spam, and 200 viri per
day.

On Sunday 19 January 2003 06:36, thus spake Julian Field:

--
Clint Miller