orphaned files in mqueue.in on restart

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 19 12:36:59 GMT 2003

There is a possibility that MailScanner is taking quite a while to do all
its cleaning up, which on some systems may make the RedHat functions kill
it "nastily" before it has finished its job.

In the /etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner script, there is a line in the "stop"
section that says
         killproc MailScanner
Change that so it says
         killproc MailScanner -15