[OT] rsync script

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Wed Jan 15 11:46:49 GMT 2003

Hope you don't mind a somewhat off topic question...

Can someone using rsync to transfer mrtg data to another machine share
their rsync script? I'm trying to write one but have never used rsync
before and having some trouble. I think it's close, but I'm missing
something. I'm getting an error that says:
The remote path must start with a module name not a /

Not finding the correct way to do it on rsync's website, although I'm
sure I'm just not seeing it.

Any assistance is appreciated.
James