Document on How to

Stephen Holland sholland at SUMSYS.COM
Tue Jan 14 18:10:34 GMT 2003

Has anyone created a document on how to setup MailScanner on RedHat 7.3
with Spamassassin and Razor?

1)       I have Sendmail running as an SMTP relay, but I was wondering
how it check the RBL's or how do I know it is working.  Does it work
with the default install? I.e. "Spam List = ORDB-RBL Infinite-Monkeys #
MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except .ac.uk)"

2)       What do I need to do besides turn on Spamassassin in the
Mailscanner.conf file to get the heuristic spam scanning to work?

I know I have very basic question, but I have read and read and can not
seem to find a document on how to integrate everything.

Thank you much

Stephen