Cry for help.

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Tue Jan 14 03:46:07 GMT 2003

Yes, and I probably slid off course just a little on my reply.  What made
me take notice of the stripped attachments was the fact that some of the
emails were classified as spam and moved to my spam folder and others were
not.  The stripped attachments obviously brought the messages under the
size threshold for spam checking, but is also means that there isn't any
attachments to do virus scanning on... That was all I was wanting to say,
I just didn't say it :)

Scott

--On Monday, January 13, 2003 7:23 PM -0600 Mike Kercher

   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu