Cry for help.

John B. Hanks john.hanks at USU.EDU
Sat Jan 11 01:05:07 GMT 2003

Nevermind, I figured it out with /etc/mail/access and sendmail. No need to
bother mailscanner with it.

Thanks anyway for MailScanner being incredible.

jbh

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses