Cry for help.

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Mon Jan 13 14:11:31 GMT 2003

Incidentally, I actually added another address to our /etc/mail/access
files as well... It appears that a lot of outbound mail was getting
created (bounced emails) that were trying to go back to the "originating"
site (which I am not even sure exists).  As a consequence, the mail
queues were backing up, since the connections to remote host were being
refused :-)  Anyways, I put it in the access database and then removed
all the emails from the mail queue, since they weren't doing us any good.

This is what I have in our access database:

  big at boss.com                DISCARD
  boss-polar.bossgame.com     DISCARD

Scott

      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/