FW: Setting up Black & Whitelists by domain

Paul Hamilton paul.hamilton at sme-ecom.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 19:39:47 GMT 2003

You Wrote:

>Each of those directories contains a file named after each domain. So for
>"example.com" there will be /opt/bydomain/whitelist/example.com and
>/opt/bydomain/blacklist/example.com.
>Each of the example.com files can contain entries of the form
>         user at address.spam.com
>and
>         address.spam.com
>and that's all. Keeping it restricted to this makes life a lot easier
later.

Jules,

Thanks for this, will test and come back, just a couple of questions:

Can we still add the default function for each domain?
Do we still require 'FromTo:' i.e

So whitelist/example.com - would look like:

FromTo: default no
FromTo: user at address.spam.com yes
FromTo: address.spam.com yes

or should it be: