Spamassasin timing Out

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Jan 9 17:17:00 GMT 2003

I had almost what seems like the same problem over the Xmas holidays.  I turned off spamassassin's auto-whitelist functionality and it cleared the problem.  I really don't know whether that was source of the problem or not - but you might like to try it!