Orphaned, undelivered files in mqueue.in

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:21:33 GMT 2003

At 16:08 09/01/2003, you wrote:
>Ever since I upgraded to MailScanner 4.11-1 yesterday I have several
>orphaned files that are piling up in mqueue.in
>
>The only files sitting there are the df files, without any other files.
>Also these messages have never been delivered to the intended recipient.
>
>Any ideas??
>
>Can I still get these df files delivered or extract them to make them
>readable?

Check both your /var/spool/mqueue and your maillog to see if the message
ids have already been delivered (or at least placed in the outgoing queue).

I thought I had fixed this in 4.11, but obviously not well enough.

Do the times on the files correspond to times when you have done a
MailScanner "reload" or "restart"?
--
Julian Field