Orphaned, undelivered files in mqueue.in

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Jan 9 16:08:06 GMT 2003

Ever since I upgraded to MailScanner 4.11-1 yesterday I have several
orphaned files that are piling up in mqueue.in

The only files sitting there are the df files, without any other files.
Also these messages have never been delivered to the intended recipient.

Any ideas??

Can I still get these df files delivered or extract them to make them
readable?

believed to be clean.