Spam blacklist?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Jan 8 10:24:30 GMT 2003

I have a rule list that will mark certain messages as spam even though
there is no other reason to mark them as spam. This is working perfectly.

I have noticed however that MailScanner will treat messages that are
marked by a blacklist rule as low scoring spam?

Would it be possible to change this to high scoring spam? After all you
want to blacklist them. I allow low scoring spam messages to go through
but high scoring stuff is forwarded to an alternate address. I would like
to do the same for the blacklisted stuff.

:) Remco

believed to be clean.