Exim and MS 4.11-1

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed Jan 8 09:07:08 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 06:43:55PM +1300, Nick Phillips wrote:

> > I don't know if this information helps at all.  I'm calling it a night for
> > now.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Thanks!
>
> It has; thanks. I'll have a look at it now. It would probably still be helpful
> if you could send me over a -D and -H file pair that will cause this.

OK, I see what's happening.

I think the problem will only appear when there are messages in mailscanner's
incoming queue which have delivered recipients; if you can clear the
queue of all partially-delivered messages, that should do the trick until
and unless you create a message using the -bm and -t options with nonrecipients
listed. In other words, in normal use, it ain't gonna happen.

I'll test the fix now, too.

Out of interest, what version of Perl are you using?

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Be different: conform.