Exim and MS 4.11-1

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed Jan 8 05:43:55 GMT 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:39:14PM -0500, Desai, Jason wrote:
> I've been able to get MailScanner to run without crashing if I comment out
> line 955 of Exim.pm
>
> # $Qfile .= BTreeString($metadata->{nonrcpts});

OK, thought it might be something to do with that (a largish chunk of code
that had appeared to work first time)...

> But it looks like the header file that gets created is not valid.

It wouldn't be...

> I don't know if this information helps at all.  I'm calling it a night for
> now.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Thanks!

It has; thanks. I'll have a look at it now. It would probably still be helpful
if you could send me over a -D and -H file pair that will cause this.

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
You are not dead yet.  But watch for further reports.