Exim and MS 4.11-1

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed Jan 8 00:48:07 GMT 2003

It seems to be very consistent.  With each run, there is one less message in
the first batch.  I have run it with as little as 4 messages in the in
queue, with the same result.

It almost seems like there were multiple instances of MailScanner running.
Notice that I got my prompt back and then got another error message about
the Exim.pm file.  Is there anything I can do to help you debug this?

Thanks!

Jason Desai