SpamAssassin timeout

Daniel Zajd daniel at ZAJD.COM
Tue Jan 7 12:52:21 GMT 2003

I also uncommented "skip_rbl_checks 1" to get rid of the Time Out. Now it
does some checking.

So if the RBL-server doesn't answer MailScanner just kills the SpamAssain
process then? Is it possible to test if the RBL-server answer and if not
just skip it and do the rest?

I saw that there is a new version (2.50) of SpamAssassin. Anyone tried it?

//Daniel