SpamAssassin timeout

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Jan 7 12:32:11 GMT 2003

It may be a problem with one of the RBL checks not responding.  I think you should be able to disable these by uncommenting
skip rbl checks = 1
in /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf and then doing a 'service MailScanner reload'
(I'm assuming this option is effective when SA is caled from MS?)