Sophos Not Retrieving new ide's

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Fri Feb 28 14:07:42 GMT 2003

What do your logs tell you?  Does it show the Sophos update script being
run at all?

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation
(619) 594-0653

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Pitt [mailto:ryan at MARINOCRANE.COM]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 5:43 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

The autoupdate feature for Sophos does not seem to be working for me.
It appears to me that the sophos-autoupdate script is not being run at
any specific interval.
I updated MailScanner and Sophos 3 days ago.  The ide's had not been
updated for those 3 days until I ran the autoupdate script manually this
morning.

Please could someone tell me where this script is supposed to be called
from and what to look for?

My setup is:
RH 7.2
Sendmail