MailScanner support

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Feb 27 18:57:11 GMT 2003

El 27 Feb 2003 a las 18:21, Julian Field escribió:

> Please remember that out of these fees I have to pay
>          VAT (17.5%)
Do you have to pay VAT even when you are exporting your services? IIRC, at
least for exporting "goods", VAT was refundable... is this not good for
"services"?

>          Employers National Insurance (about 15%)
>          Employees National Insurance (about 10%)
Do you pay twice the for Insurance?

>          Income tax (about 25 - 30%)
> The result is that I actually get roughly £30 per hour if I charge £70+VAT.
Sad thing... :-(

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby