FAQ-O-Matic available

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Feb 27 16:32:51 GMT 2003

Yup,
nevertheless, I added as the top entry in the main menu for our internal faq-
o-matic, a faq entry for "what is where"... it's a kind of help on this
particular faq-o-matic policy... once we settle on the overall organization,
this could be a good idea.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby