MailScanner support

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 18:28:20 GMT 2003

At 18:11 25/02/2003, you wrote:
> > > The options so far are these (in no particular order):
> > >
> > > 4. Advice on configuration and installation, paid for as needed
> > > 5. Remote testing and inspection to ensure your setup looks sane and
> > > should work
>
>As an individual, 4 & 5 are the only ones I could consider, I suspect.  And
>that would depend on being priced so that a retiree on a pension could
>afford.

But you would still be able to use the current, free, open mailing-list.
There are lots of people here who know a lot about MailScanner and can help
with most simple queries for you.

>I could use them right now -- when are you going to start this?

Once we have sorted out all the paperwork and drawn up all the terms and
conditions, price lists, etc..
What's the problem? (as I'm here anyway)

>You do have a good mail list, but I'll admit I was very surprised to get a
>response from the developer.  You don't get that on most mail lists I'm
>familiar with.

There are so many copies of me, we are considering starting up a cloning
factory :-)
--
Julian Field