MailScanner support

Victor R. Cain vic at vicsfamily.net
Tue Feb 25 18:11:08 GMT 2003

> > The options so far are these (in no particular order):
> >
> > 4. Advice on configuration and installation, paid for as needed
> > 5. Remote testing and inspection to ensure your setup looks sane and
> > should work

As an individual, 4 & 5 are the only ones I could consider, I suspect.  And
that would depend on being priced so that a retiree on a pension could
afford.

I could use them right now -- when are you going to start this?

You do have a good mail list, but I'll admit I was very surprised to get a
response from the developer.  You don't get that on most mail lists I'm
familiar with.

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic at vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net