Mailscanner not picking up messages

Craig Pratt craig at STRONG-BOX.NET
Tue Feb 25 17:04:06 GMT 2003

In my case, I happened to save the files in mqueue.in before clearing
the directory. Here's what was in there:

drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root          272 2003-02-19 15:04 .
drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root           80 2003-02-19 15:03 ..
-rw-------    1 root     mail         1209 2002-12-12 11:32
qfgBCJW2i8026127
-rw-------    1 root     mail         1414 2003-01-03 10:25
qfh03IOui7005430
-rw-------    1 root     mail          972 2003-01-09 09:50
qfh09Ho4lH010557
-rw-------    1 root     mail          775 2003-01-24 01:08
qfh0O984tU024921
-rw-------    1 root     mail          838 2003-01-28 07:28
qfh0SFSmbD016558
-rw-------    1 root     mail          962 2003-02-01 09:58
qfh11Hwg6h019302
-rw-------    1 root     mail          992 2003-02-01 10:17
qfh11IGv6h019503

Craig

--
This message checked for dangerous content by MailScanner on StrongBox.