Mailscanner not picking up messages

Craig Pratt craig at STRONG-BOX.NET
Tue Feb 25 17:01:51 GMT 2003

I saw this last week too - where MS kept canning the same batch of 8
messages. It then appeared to be restarting occasionally as well.

I cleared /var/spool/mqueue.in and restarted MS. All was well - but it
has been bugging me a bit - since I haven't followed up. I'm running MS
4.10-1.

Craig

--
This message checked for dangerous content by MailScanner on StrongBox.