SV: Fragmented messages

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Feb 25 16:31:31 GMT 2003

Thats the problem, you cant check a splitt message for virus as far as I
know.
I think the best thing to do is to block this and dont let them threw.
For the moment I dont know any virus thats doing this but Im just waiting
for
the first virus that will use this option to pass gateways