SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 12:02:08 GMT 2003

Is anyone running a server having problems here, who would be prepared to
give me remote root access to it? Then I could have a good dig and
hopefully find where it is blocking. It has obviously got to be a server
which won't mind its mail blocking for a while as I test it.

Otherwise I will have to build a RedHat 7.2 or 7.3 box from scratch and try
to reproduce it, which will take me until at least tomorrow (I've got a
busy afternoon already).
--
Julian Field