SQL logging

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 17:32:25 GMT 2003

At 17:32 21/02/2003, you wrote:
>Julian,
>
>That would be perfect!
>
>How about hiding the config option instead - created as CustomLogging which
>is called at the end of the batch that tests to see if
>InitCustomLogging/CustomLogging/EndCustomLogging has been defined or not and
>calls them if they are - possible?? - at least it would save on confusion in
>the config file...

I'll just put the "Always Evaluated Last" in the "Advanced" section at the
bottom so most people won't try touching it until they start searching for
a way to do this. I would rather not have "hidden" config options. As the
option's value is ignored anyway, very little processing has to be done to
evaluate it for every message. I would expect the overhead to be a tiny
fraction of 1% of the time it takes to do the whole loop.

Julian Field