SpamAssassin 2.50 Released

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Fri Feb 21 12:22:01 GMT 2003

> mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK 20/02/03 17:20:52 >>>
>I have tried the CVS versions and had no real problems.
>I have just installed the released version.

>It is now running live on 2 systems, I will let you know of any problems.

It seems to build OK here, but the razor2 tests fail because they claim
I never ran 'razor-register' at some point, which I probably didn't.
Running './spamassassin -t < sample-nonspam.txt > nonspam.out'
and so forth seems to be fine, and the 'spam' sample registers in DCC and Razor2.

As the default behaviour of SA seems now to be
to avoid Subject: rewriting and to move identified 'spam' to an attachment
rather than retain it in the body, is this a problem for MailScanner,
or I guess it's only pertinent to people using procmail as MS
must set very specific settings when initially loading the SA Perl modules?