Related to: Custom spam score

Tom Kovalcik kovalcik at ORION-DESIGN.COM
Tue Feb 18 22:21:32 GMT 2003

Just wanted a clarification. When I look at the spam assassin web site, the
page for tests and default scores is very long. I assume these tests and
scores are hard coded into spam assassin and not in a config file. If I
want to change the defaults for Mail Scanner use, I add the tests and new
scores to spam.assassin.prefs.conf as opposed to a spamassassin.cf which
the Spam Assassin web page talks about. Is this correct?

Sorry to take up bandwidth with what seems like a simple question, but I am
at the bottom of the learning curve and trying to claw my way up.

Thanks