Custom spam score

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Feb 18 21:02:56 GMT 2003

Scott,

This is what I had:
body     HELPFULOFFERS         /helpfuloffers.com/i
describe HELPFULOFFERS         "spam from helpfuloffers.com"
score    HELPFULOFFERS         100.0

body     EMAILBUCKSCOM         /emailbucks.com/i
describe EMAILBUCKSCOM          "spam from emailbucks.com"
score    EMAILBUCKSCOM          100.0

I didn't change any rule, I just changed their "title".  I agree that
the periods should be escaped in the search pattern, giving:
body     HELPFULOFFERS         /helpfuloffers\.com/i
body     EMAILBUCKSCOM         /emailbucks\.com/i

Denis