changing user and group

Mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Tue Feb 18 09:15:13 GMT 2003

I have the same problem here
either that or it seems to be running but doesn't pick up any messages from
the mque.in.
Here if I relay through the box it sends the message out but doesn't scan it,
I know this as I can't see the footer it usually puts on.

Let us know what os and version you are using

Myne is
Redhat 7.3 all patches applied(up2date)
Self compiled perl 5.8.0
MailScanner Version 4.12-2 installed from tarball

Something I also picked up in the mailing list was someone had a problem that
was running the Myles Acceleraid 170, I also have that smae card here running
raid 5.
There was someone on the list earlier that had the same problem on a sun box
if I remember correctly, did you fix it? How?

anybody else know of something?

Mozzi