False Positive ?

Tim Tyler tyler at BELOIT.EDU
Fri Feb 14 22:55:09 GMT 2003

Mike, Others,
    Yes, but two things make me think otherwise.  1. She does send to us
manually and it triggers that response back to her.  2. I had her send to
us at another smtp server where we don't have mailscanner.  Naturually, she
doesn't get a mailscanner reponse, but I also can't find any virus within
it.  It looks clean to me.  Her content is below for examination.  I
suspect  that something is triggering a warning response.  Its also
peculiar, because we configured mailscanner to drop any messages with
viruses and only notify the sender.  Her messages always get through.  she
just gets a warning response as described below.  Do warnings get treated
differently?   There really isn't that much to her message.  No attachments
that I can see.
  Tim

tyler at beloit.edu