Mailscanner / Spamassassin prob w/ spam not being run

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Feb 7 14:59:31 GMT 2003

You might want to upgrade to a more recent version of SpamAssassin

-----Original Message-----
Of Baccari, Lou
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 7:35 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Mailscanner / Spamassassin prob w/ spam not being run

Hello,

 I've installed MailScanner on a linux Redhat Server v8.0 and for the most
part it appears to be working correctly.  I do have this problem with
mailscanner not detecting spam mail.  I've checked the headers and I see no
indication that it scanned for spam.  Can you help shed some light on the
possible cause to this problem?

Lou

Versions: mailscanner-4.11-1
          spamassassin-2.31-16