New webmin module released. Version 0.3 Beta

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Feb 3 22:38:30 GMT 2003

Under Notices to system administrators, there still needs to be a field
for at least Send Notices.  I think everything can be rule based so you
might want to add fields to all the options that don't already have
them.  I use a rule for the Send Notices to filter out all notifications
from external networks since I can only resolve virus infections on my
own networks.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Lush, Richard [mailto:Richard.Lush at HP.COM]
        Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 1:41 PM
        To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: New webmin module released. Version 0.3 Beta

        Hi All,

        The newest version of the webmin module has been released.

        Change log for Version 0.3 Beta
        Fixed: Selecting default on some options deleted them.
        Fixed: Options with more than one space are not saved
        Fixed: Some options were not being saved when changed
        Added: Ruleset editor (Thanks to Craig Bates for the code)
        Added: New options for MailScanner 4.12
        Change: Restart just restarts MailScanner and leaves sendmail
running

        It can be downloaded from
http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin
<http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin>

        Regards,

        Richard Lush

        Consulting and Integration
        Security Practice
        Reading UK
        Email           richard.lush at hp.com <mailto:richard.lush at hp.com>

        Mobile           +44 (0) 7788 916941
        Office           +44 (0) 118 920 2349
        Fax              +44 (0) 118 920 4612
        D I S C L A I M E R
        The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use
of this communication by others is prohibited.  HP is neither liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt nor for any special,
incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting
from receipt or use of this communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return or
destroy the original message. Thank you.