HTML msg quarantined is warning mail instead of content

Garry Glendown garry at GLENDOWN.DE
Mon Dec 22 20:26:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

one of our users just requested the HTML contents of a mail that was
filtered by MailScanner (4.25-11). Anyway, the file in the quarantine
directory is not the content of the mail, but rather the mail that was sent
out instead - the original content is lost. I have checked other HTML files
that MailScanner removed from incoming mails - it seems like about half of
all the files are the original content, whereas the other half is the
warning mails instead.
Has anybody else noticed this yet?

Tnx, -garry