detailed documentation for customconfig?

Chris Yuzik chris at fractalweb.com
Sun Dec 21 21:45:04 GMT 2003

Is there a HowTo or detailed documentation anywhere that gives examples
of how to make the best use of the CustomConfig.pm file?

I see that I can have per-domain whitelists and blacklists...which is
great. Can I have per-user whitelists as well?

I would like to give my users the ability to log on to the system and
make their own alterations to their whitelists, blacklists, and what
they want done with spam and high-scoring spam.

Is there any way for MailScanner to use mySQL for lists and rules? If
so, then I could write a back-end Perl app that could pull up their
current settings and let them make changes.

Thanks,
Chris