Include files option in spam.assassin.prefs

Rick Cooper rcooper at DIMENSION-FLM.COM
Fri Dec 19 19:27:36 GMT 2003

I use bigevillist, FVGT,OACYS, backhair, weeds, chickenpox,
popcorn (and some of my own). They seem to do a good job 99.99%
of the time, I get a few FPs from the bigevillist, but I just
prune those out as they come.

> Is there a way to "#include" this file without
> copy/paste or any other
> common way to get these entries into the
> spam.assassin.prefs file? The
<SNIP>

Put them in /etc/mail/spamassassin as xxx.cf. so weeds might be
/etc/mail/spamassassin/weeds.cf, popcorn
/etc/mail/spamassassin/popcorn.cf. SA will parse anything located
in /etc/mail/spamassassin ending with .cf as a config file.

Then replace the file with new contents when ever they change.

Rick

believed to be clean.