Include files option in spam.assassin.prefs

Fri Dec 19 15:57:23 GMT 2003

Stephe Campbell wrote:
> Mr. Randal provided a link to a list that provided a lot of SA rules. I
> would assume that it would be a good idea to review them before inserting
> any of them into my files, but anyone who has looked at the list will
> realize that the list is very long and REGEXP is cryptically mesmerizing to
> view. Thank you very much Mr. Randal.
>
> My questions are short -
>
> Has any one tried this list of insertions as provided and what were the
> results?
>
> Is there a way to "#include" this file without copy/paste or any other
> common way to get these entries into the spam.assassin.prefs file? The
> "#include" option would provide a great way to maintain or test this without
> deleting and repasting every time the list changes, if it were to be used.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Campbell
> campbell at cnpapers.com
> Charleston Newspapers
Steve

I've been using the full bigevil/popcorn list for the last three weeks
or so (cut and paste into the prefs file). Works quite nicely - only had
one FP out of it which I trained up the bayes against it and that
stopped that.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator