SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Dec 18 17:49:12 GMT 2003

Installing from the .tar.gz or CPAN is safest. If it's the first install on
a fresh RH9 box watch out for the UTF error...

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/