MCP (Was: Re: Internet Explorer URL Display problem)

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Wed Dec 17 11:06:58 GMT 2003

Julian Field wrote:
> At 19:05 16/12/2003, you wrote:
> Looks like the MCP quarantining doesn't work. I need to spend a few hours
> on the MCP code applying any/all of the changes I have made to the SA and
> Message code.
> Watch this space...

Caught one message overnight using MCP but caught 2 others because of
mcpsatimedout...

>> Sorry if I'm being thick!
>
> You're not being thick. I never got as far as writing any MCP docs at all,
> I wanted to get it working first, but haven't touched it in quite a while.

Phew! Let me know when there's something more to play with...

In the meantime I presume I can just turn it off again with
MCP Checks = no
?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"