Blindsided...

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Mon Dec 15 17:38:22 GMT 2003

Kevin Miller wrote:

> I got a note from a user that she had been unsubscribed from HTMLQUICKNEWS
> from cnn.  I have an iframe.whitelist.rules which I've edited so future
> emails can pass, but it would have been handy if postmaster [had gotten a
> notice from MS]

Doesn't setting the following do this?  I (postmaster) am notified of
all IFrame quarantined messages.

# Notify the local system administrators ("Notices To") when any
infections
# are found?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Send Notices = yes

> (or even she)
> had gotten a notice from MS to the effect that these were being filtered.

Doesn't one of the "Notify Senders..." config entries do this?  I see
logs of IFrames that were quarantined, but the user was notified.

> Or maybe there's a way to do that already & I'm just a bonehead?

Check the above settings, and see what happens.  I am using 4.23-11

Dustin