mailscanner

Jon Fraley jfraley at glenraven.com
Wed Dec 10 18:33:41 GMT 2003

I will be adding MailScanner to a server already running SpamAssassin
2.60 that has been running for awhile now.  I am looking for the best
way to integrate the two together.  I would like to keep using the
current config files and directories for SA if possible.

Or, is it best to move all our stuff in local.cf to
spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

This is on a mail gateway so the bayes DB and auto-whitelist are at
/home/stopspam/.spamassassin/.  I definitely need to keep these as is.

Do the setting in MailScanner.conf override what is in local.cf?  I have
gone through MailScanner.conf and am not sure exactly what needs to be
set.

Thanks,

Jon