per_user prefs not working ?

Michael Baird mike at TC3NET.COM
Tue Dec 9 13:42:24 GMT 2003

Ok, I looked in the rulesets, still not sure, how to go about it, can
you give me an example, of what needs to be set in MailScanner and a
default ruleset (I read on the list it doesn't work, so I stopped
trying). I imagine the ruleset would look like

To: test at domain.com     /home/users/test/.spamassassin/user_prefs
FromOrTo:       default /etc/MailScanner/user_prefs

In MailScanner.conf I would point SpamAssassin Prefs File to this
ruleset? What about Spamassassin User State Dir, I have that set to
nothing, should the ruleset go here? Should this look up each
individual's ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs by default? If there is an easy
way to do this I'd prefer it.

Regards
MIKE